11/10/2011

HM Dive Getaway Archie X Birch

Hi Folks!

So ever since i got my new tablet i've been wanting to try something a little more dynamic and slightly different then usual and being fresh off the Drayden pic that you can see in the previous post, i ended up doing some more Pokemon related goodness!


So if someone asked me who were the 2 hottest trainers in Hoenn ( the 3rd Genereation of Pokemon) i would say these 2 hands down.
Ah my passion for drawing big juicy butts does not fade XD. Also this is the second time i drew Birch as a bottom. Don't know why but i love seeing him get f**cked :D

I wanted to try something different as i said, and go for a " from behind" light source. I didn't want to overdo it but i think i did alright :)

Archie is one of the "is actually pretty hot" trainers that i wish would get more attention in the bara department. I mean i've seen pics around the web, but a LOT more with him paired with Maxxie ( Team Magma's Admin ) in bishie lovey-dovey pics :/

Birch also needs more attention, poor guy. Professor Oak gets all the love where that's concerned.

I wanted to do an explosive cum version for this one. So here is is



I really wanted to make it goopy-looking and thick...A nice huge load really :). Nice, sweet, thick, sticky and juicy cum :].

I originally made Archie Hairless, so here you can see the Hairless one for those who prefer their power tops shaved :)



For those who aren't familiar with pokemon, HM Dive was first introduced in this ( the 3rd) generation of Pokemon, and it allowed you to dive underwater and through coral, caves, etc... SO ,what's to stop two horny trainers who want to sneak away to get down and dirty?

Hehehe.

If you have any suggestions for trainer Pairings you want to see, don't be afraid to drop a comment :), i'll try to see if i can work on it. Trust me, it's best to tell me these things when my inspiration is a high like it's been these past few weeks.

Enjoy! See later!

P.S: BARA TRAINERS FTW!! ;D

3 comments:

Aknaton said...

Me ha gustado mucho tu trabajo!!!
Saludos desde Chile

K3rry said...

Gracias Aknaton! Me Ha gustado tu trabajo tambien!

ElSegundo said...

Amo el casado papa Birch tomando verga